[GSoC] Call for Mentors GSoC 2017

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Tue Feb 7 03:52:03 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

As you all might be knowing GSoC season has started and they are
accepting organization applications until February 9, 2017, 17:00
(UTC).

I would like to invite you all and know who all would like to mentor
some awesome students this year to get on-board with MacPorts.

I have already started the application process by coordinating with
Rainer. If we have sufficient mentors and a admin and backup admin(s),
we can move ahead with the application process.

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you are interested in
participating as a mentor for GSoC 2017 with The MacPorts Project.

Call out for mentors and admin from GSoC 2015:
Jeremy, Clemens,

Would you like to be the admin/backup admin again this year ?

Clemens, Lawrence, Michael, Rainer,

There are some of your ideas in the ideas list, would you like to
mentor GSoC students this year ?

Bradley has volunteered to mentor this year.

--
Jackson Isaac