GitHub usernames in maintainers field

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Sat Feb 11 19:05:28 UTC 2017

Do we have a mapping list somewhere, so we can just script this for known mappings?

Anyone interested in doing this for their ports might find this useful:

    for g in */ ; do
        sed -i '' '/maintainers/s/\([^{@]\)jeremyhu/\1{jeremyhu @jeremyhu}/g' $g/*/Portfile
    done

There certainly could be some false matches with that, so check `git diff` first.

--Jeremy