anyone in a mood to reject this hedgewars submission?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:47:23 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 12:37 AM, Michael <keybounce at gmail.com> wrote:

> How do we use an in-progress port like this? i.e. --
> sudo port selfupdate; port search hedgewars
> returns nothing.

https://guide.macports.org/#development.local-repositories

Or for one-offs, you can just create a directory somewhere that the
macports user can reach and drop the Portfile and files/ directory in it.

> Oh, by the way -- it takes about 15,000 process Id's to update from 2.3.5
> to 2.4.0, according to the Pid column in activity monitor.

Not surprising; Tcl is glue for other programs, much the way shells are, so
there will be a lot of external programs kicking around, including all
those used by "make" in the base source.