[macports-ports] branch master updated: aqua/x2goclient: update to 4.1.0.0.

Mihai Moldovan ionic at macports.org
Sat Feb 25 08:07:58 UTC 2017

On 23.02.2017 11:24 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> +post-patch {
>> +    foreach filename [list "src/onmainwindow.cpp" "src/pulsemanager.cpp"] {
>> +        reinplace -W "${worksrcpath}" "s#@@PREFIX@@#${prefix}#g" $filename
>> +    }
>> +}
>
> You don't need a foreach loop here. reinplace accepts multiple filenames.
>

> post-patch {
>     reinplace -W ${worksrcpath}/src "s#@@PREFIX@@#${prefix}#g" onmainwindow.cpp pulsemanager.cpp
> }

Thanks, I'll try to remember that. Definitely easier to read than a foreach loop.

This patching is temporary only, though, and will vanish with the next upstream
version. I have since reworked the upstream package  so that qmake takes a
MACPORTS_PREFIX parameter which is much, much cleaner. Forgot about that stuff
before the upstream release, though.

Ref:
http://code.x2go.org/gitweb?p=x2goclient.git;a=commitdiff;h=6ff714b0ee5372576ce209daa033ae6fd31f1927

Mihai