cxx11-1.1 & gcc

Marcus Calhoun-Lopez mcalhoun at macports.org
Sun Feb 26 17:33:59 UTC 2017

My current plan for octave is essentially:
    PortGroup           compilers  1.0
    PortGroup           cxx11 1.1
    compiler.blacklist-delete *gcc*
    compilers.setup ...

This seems reasonable for the probably small number of ports that are isolated enough
to use GCC even when configure.cxx_stdlib is libc++.

So far, I haven’t run into any problems, but the buildbots have not had a chance to prove
me wrong yet.

Thanks,
Marcus