Command line switch to say yes to dependencies?

Sterling Smith smithsp at fusion.gat.com
Tue Jan 3 16:47:54 CET 2017

Clemens,

I did search `man port`, but I had not added my custom install's MANPATH.

Note that the use of the phrase "non-interactive mode" for this switch is in contradiction to the documentation of the command argument, which it claims if I give the command argument, then I am not in interactive mode already...  Also, searching for "yes" in the man page yields nothing.  I will provide a pull request with my suggestion for improvements to the description.

-Sterling