Handling C++11

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Jan 18 16:12:46 UTC 2017

On 17 January 2017 at 21:08, Ken Cunningham wrote:
> Re: 10.5 Intel - for me, that platform is just a vehicle to 10.5 PPC.
> I use it for cross compiling for 10.5 PPC. All these intel machines
> can be upgraded to at least 10.7 (10.6 if you want Rosetta).

I'm sorry, I meant 10.5 PPC of course.

There is no reason why one would want to stick with 10.5 on an Intel
platform (other than for building for PPC or for any other weird
reason).

> I would suggest we finally just
> change/add/modify/get the buildbots to libc++ once and for all and be
> done with that.

I would be fully in favour of that. We just need someone to push the
whole process forward :) :) :)

(But Marcus opened something that I considered impossible at first.)

Mojca