[macports-ports] branch master updated: fontconfig: support mpkg/mdmg packaging, add postinstall script to initialize/update font cache. Fixes #53350

Marko Käning mk-macports at posteo.net
Sat Jan 21 12:46:06 UTC 2017

Hi Ryan,

On 20 Jan 2017, at 05:13 , Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:

> Remember that now that we've switched to GitHub, "#53350" refers to *GitHub pull request* 53350.

this is why I suggested a pre-commit sanity check of commit messages in

	https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52763

I admit that it might not be so easily implementable, but still, for commits like this it seems to make a lot of sense, since you don’t want to mess up a projects’ commit history by filling it with bogus links to “PRs” which are in fact original MacPorts trac ticket references.

Greets,
Marko