Qt5 on 10.7?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Wed Jan 25 20:39:15 UTC 2017

When using Mac OS X 10.7 and I try to get info on any port that uses the
Qt5 PortGroup, I get the error that "Port qt56-qtbase not found".  A
little searching finds that in the qt5-1.0 PortGroup, the proc
"qt5.get_default_name" returns "qt56" for this OS version, which is then
used as the base for the Qt5 ports: qt56-qtbase, etc.... The issue is
that there are no qt56* ports -- "port search qt56" returns "No match
for qt56 found".  If I insert "set qt_name qt5" -before- the qt5
PortGroup is called, then everything works as expected, and I can
install qt5-qtbase (5.6.2) and it works, plus or minus. Am I missing
something? - MLD