Removal of llvm-3.5 and llvm-3.6

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at macports.org
Sat Jan 28 00:14:27 UTC 2017

With the release of 2.4.0, base no longer uses clang 3.5 and 3.6 in their fallbacks, and these two compilers don't really serve a purpose any more.  3.5 has i386 codegen issues, and 3.7 works everywhere that 3.6 does with improved support.  I intend to obsolete the llvm-3.5 and llvm-3.6 ports in a few weeks.  If anyone has any reason that I am unaware of that necessitates the existence of these ports, please let me know.

3.4 will remain since it is required to bootstrap newer versions on older hosts.

3.3 exists for the sole benefit of building webkit-gtk-2.0.  It will be removed when webkit-gtk-2.0 is removed.

--Jeremy