Fixing binary distributability & revbump

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jan 31 09:29:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

Is it necessary to use a revbump when fixing a port for binary distributability?

For example:

https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.7_x86_64_legacy-watcher/builds/4522

doesn't upload any archives because the binary already existed (that's
partially on my request, so if anything, I'm to be blamed as well :)

The port uses a GPL3+ licence and calls ghostscript at runtime (it
doesn't link with it or anything) and ghoscript uses a GPL2-licenced
libpaper for something (I didn't investigate what exactly). So I guess
there is no issue with a licence conflict.

Mojca