Is it time for a libc_fixes library yet?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 21:01:21 UTC 2017

No reason at all, other than how I discovered them along the way! I have used AOS exclusively for months; I think these were the two original ones I replaced, last year.

I will see how these can replace the existing ones.

In the end, I sincerely hope this helps make supporting these older systems so easy that it is a non-issue for port developers. No tickets means happy port devs and happy users!

Ken