Is it time for a libc_fixes library yet?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:33:44 UTC 2017

> Perfect would be if I just wrote it into the clang code directly. I am almost to the point where I could do that, actually. I know where it would go, I think.

Well, another fairly easy option would be to bring down the newer libc from 10.7 and port it back into 10.4 to 10.6, with some mods to the headers to support the new functions.  That would also be quite doable.  But  who knows what that would break ?

I know that is a total non-starter, so I didn't bother.