Buildbot now fails to build wine dependencies

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Jul 4 23:02:20 UTC 2017

Hey,

On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 07:18:59AM +1000, Joshua Root wrote:
> So really we need two pieces of information: the
> canonical_active_variants to use with the fail cache, and the variants
> that should be actually be requested.

Yes.

> How about this?

Close, but not fully there, since neither $active_variants nor
$default_variants will ever contain explicitly disabled variants, even
if they are default.

Try this with gtk3 +quartz-x11. It should give you -x11 for all ports
that support +quartz+x11 at the same time, but it will probably give you
+quartz only, implicitly enabling +x11 (if it's the default variant).

--
Clemens