Build Machine(s) & Java

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jul 5 09:00:51 UTC 2017

Unless I am mis-remembering Apple stopped shipping any java version with
OSX a while back. So unless you manually install something the build
bots will not have any java version available. versions now should be
downloaded direct from Oracle.

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204036

I believe if you just run `java` in a terminal, it will provide a pop up
that wll take you to the correct download location for that OSX release.