[macports-ports] branch master updated: snowleopardfixes: new port to deal with missing functions in Snow Leopard

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 14:44:53 UTC 2017

> Why muniversal?

> The fact that the universal build succeeds and actually produces universal binaries suggests the muniversal portgroup isn't needed. All you need is "variant universal {}" after "use_configure no".

thanks for fixing that. I just used muniversal because I saw the portgroup there, and adding it worked.

TBH, I never would have guessed that adding this bit to the portfile

variant universal {}

would enable macports to build it universal, but I'm certainly glad you knew. At first glance, I would have thought it would disable a universal build, like that construct seems to do for destroot, etc. ..

BR,

Ken