about the libc++ conversion

rjvbertin at gmail.com rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 20:42:06 UTC 2017

Chris Jones wrote:

> So all you have proved is, in your examples, you do not trip over this.
> You have not proved in gerenal it is a safe thing to do.

Not claiming to either, and I have tried Qt code above all. While usually highly
complex I don't think it uses many STL or std classes.

However, if I read what's said about this on Linux forums I get the impression
that the linker should or might raise errors because of the use of different
namespaces.

BTW, is when using shared libraries the order in which they're listed on the
linker command line determining which library provides which symbols as it is
with static libraries?