[GSoC] migration

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at macports.org
Thu Jun 8 23:59:25 UTC 2017

Hi Rainer,

I have already created a new branch gsoc17-migrate in macports-base after
discussing with Jackson on IRC and just now, pushed some initial code to
https://github.com/macports/macports-base/tree/gsoc17-migrate, to begin
with. For the copyright part, I'll just ignore it, for now, it doesn't seem
to be a big deal.

Thanks