[GSoC] Progress Report

Zero King l2dy at macports.org
Sun Jun 18 11:02:10 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've finished the Travis integration to test PRs sent to
macports-staging/macports-ports. Code is currently at
https://github.com/macports-staging/mpbot-github.

I will deploy it to our repositories next week but please don't rely on
it just yet.

Travis has a 4 MiB log output per build limit and I'm looking for a good
solution around this. For now I'll hide build output and only log the
summaries and lint results. Currently the plan is to use HTTP POST
requests to upload logs to our server, but it will be implemented after
other tasks.

In the following weeks I'll be working on the PR bot that notifies
maintainers and adds labels to PRs. Code will be pushed to the
mpbot-github repository in macports-staging too.

--
Best regards,
Zero King

Don't trust the From address.