some PRs for new and updated games ready to commit when you have a moment

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 00:27:55 UTC 2017

Hello, all -- I believe the following additions and upgrades to macports games collection are in supportable condition, and IMHO are all ready to join the main Macports repository when/if you have a moment. -- Thanks, Ken

scummvm: update 1.90, add devel version
	all Travis test build pass
        <https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/524>

hedgewars: new port
	test builds error due to some kind of issue with cairo
	but all builds OK on my intel machines here
	<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/522>

widelands: add devel version
	test builds time out at 48min - not enough build time
	but all builds succeed on my machines here
	<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/511>

openjk: new port, for Jedi Academy
	all Travis test builds pass
	tested with original game content and content from STEAM
	<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/506>