Buildbot now fails to build wine dependencies

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:12:35 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-27, at 2:31 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> We used to be able to build wine on the buildbot, but we aren't anymore:
>
> https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.12_x86_64-builder/builds/32791
>
> The error occurs when installing dependencies, specifically cairo:

This would also be why the Travis build system won't build anything I put up lately with cairo listed as a dep.

> The cairo port has for years had both x11 and quartz variants that are both enabled by default. The glib2 port recently got x11 and quartz variants added, and they conflict with one another, as they do in most ports that have them; the user must choose one or the other. The default is x11, as it is for other ports that have this choice.

If deleting the +x11 and +quartz variants for cairo is for some reason not desirable in the end, perhaps they can be defaulted to work exclusively again, and match all the other ports. That would allow everything to work again.