[GSoC] Call for Mentors GSoC 2017

Jackson Isaac ijackson at macports.org
Wed Mar 15 14:56:42 UTC 2017

Hi all,

This is a gentle reminder for GSoC 2017 Call for Mentors. If anyone
else is interested in mentoring some awesome students this summer
please let us know.

I would also like to know if the mentors who have agreed to mentor
this year have been contacted by any interested student until now and
could you please share some experience/response from students?

I noticed that there were few students around on IRC and mailing list.
Would be great to hear about their interactions.

--
Jackson Isaac