GSoC'17: Add migrate action to port command Project

Umesh Singla umeshksingla at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 21:06:12 UTC 2017

Hi cal, ijackson

Thanks for reviewing my proposal and providing a great feedback. I've
replied to most of your comments in the proposal. This surely helps. Please
let me know if I have made some false assumption about anything, the
timeline/ project plan needs to be modified a great bit or I haven't talked
about some issue (like hardware, performance, ) which you were expecting
etc. These things can affect my application, so I'm just asking for more
guidance.

Thank you so much,
Umesh