Can anybody take a look at the buildbot?

Fred Wright fw at fwright.net
Tue May 2 16:59:17 UTC 2017

On Mon, 1 May 2017, Leonardo Brondani Schenkel wrote:

> Some time ago I submitted a new port (ntpsec) which failed to build on
> pre-10.12 versions:
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/53928
>
> I reported that to upstream and the conclusion from Eric S. Raymond was
> that it's a buildbot problem:
> https://gitlab.com/NTPsec/ntpsec/issues/261#note_27103442

It's not a buildbot problem.  The clock_gettime()/clock_settime() fallback
is completely broken, and thus ntpsec doesn't work on any OS that doesn't
have those functions, including macOS <10.12.  I have a fix for ntpsec
which I haven't submitted yet since I haven't tested it as well as I'd
like, but I'm in the middle of a major move right now and don't have time.

Fred Wright