buildbot: don't skip building i386 packages

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri May 12 10:15:02 UTC 2017

Hi,

On 12 May 2017 at 12:10, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A while ago I requested changing mpbb-list-subports to exclude ports
> that have already been built and uploaded.
>
> May we please change this to only exclude "native" builds?
>
> Rationale: I would like to force build wine every now and then just
> for the sake of building all the universal dependencies. Yes, I know
> that we need a better solution for that, but it would be nice to have
> at least one workaround to keep the universal binaries of
> dependencies up to date.

I realized we have another "problem".

Given that wine has already been built, I tried building
"VisualBoyAdvance", hoping that I could get some universal
dependencies built and uploaded that way.

The problems is that dependencies are not uploaded unless the main
port is built successfully.

Question: should we run the upload step for the sake of dependencies
when the main port fails to build? The step should be pretty fast, so
I would find it beneficial if we did that.

Build:
    https://build.macports.org/builders/ports-10.7_x86_64_legacy-builder/builds/30479

Mojca