[macports-ports] branch master updated: girl: - Update to version 10.0.0 - Update maintainer handle

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon May 15 06:10:37 UTC 2017

> On May 14, 2017, at 10:32, Frank Schima <mf2k at macports.org> wrote:
>
> Frank Schima (mf2k) pushed a commit to branch master
> in repository macports-ports.
>

> https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/commit/79e6a96dac589d964ca87b5cda5ee2d8e9b94ce8
>
> The following commit(s) were added to refs/heads/master by this push:
>
>      new 79e6a96  girl:  - Update to version 10.0.0  - Update maintainer handle
>
> 79e6a96 is described below
>

> commit 79e6a96dac589d964ca87b5cda5ee2d8e9b94ce8
>
> Author: Frank Schima <mf2k at macports.org>
> AuthorDate: Sun May 14 09:31:23 2017 -0600
>

>     girl:
>
>      - Update to version 10.0.0
>
>      - Update maintainer handle
>

>     Closes: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/54111
>
> ---

> -maintainers         gnome.org:ole \
> -                    openmaintainer
> +maintainers         @oleaamot

I think we'd prefer to list both the email address and the github handle. Listing only the github handle can make it difficult to contact a maintainer, if they don't publish their email address on their github profile.

Also, it's unclear if removing openmaintainer was actually desired here. We usually prefer that noncommitters keep their ports marked openmaintainer.

maintainers         {gnome.org:ole @oleaamot} openmaintainer