Change and request

Wahlstedt Jyrki jwa at macports.org
Sun Nov 5 20:45:12 UTC 2017

> On 9 Sep 2017, at 18.19, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:
>
> I hope someone else will step up as maintainer of the various
> postgresql* ports.

Now I have added PostgreSQL 10… I hope someone could take these over, because the fact is that before there’s a new maintainer, I can hardly just move the ports to ’no maintainer’ due to the packager mailing list inclusion. I’d have to introduce the replacement while dropping out from there.

PS Lost both my parents this year, father in February, mother a few days ago, so have lots to think, hence hope someone volunteers…

!
! Jyrki