New docbook-xsl (1.79.2) breaks existing XSL files

Leonardo Brondani Schenkel leonardo at schenkel.net
Mon Nov 6 08:25:47 UTC 2017

Ticket: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55255

DocBook XSLs changed their URIs from `sourceforge.net` to `github.com`,
which results in existing XML files using the former URIs not able to
find the local copy installed by the port. This will trigger a download
from the URI or fail if net access is disabled.

This could break many existing ports and user XML files. Neomutt for
example can no longer be built: https://trac.macports.org/ticket/55253

I'm writing to the list because this change in upstream might have far
reaching implications, and this port has no official maintainer, so I
want to bring as much visibility to the issue as possible and discuss a
solution.

Thanks,
// Leonardo.