buildbot force build a variant?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sun Oct 1 05:17:03 UTC 2017

30. sep. 2017 9:20 PM "Ken Cunningham" wrote:

I'd like to force a build of webkit2-gtk +quartz on 15 & 16 to make sure my
recent fixes play out as I think they will.

After trying a few things, I can't seem to find the trick for that (if
there is one). Is it possible to force a non-default build on the buildbot?

One "semi-legal" option that would get the work done is to make a commit
with that variant being default and immediately switch back.

I would vote for
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52742
though.

All that's missing is a safeguard (regexp?) for valid variant names and
convincing Ryan to deploy it. Next step would be adding variants
automatically, but first things first ...

Mojca