Releasing 2.4.2

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Oct 6 12:53:25 UTC 2017

Hi,

How long until this macports update is expected to be available via
selfupdate, as I am not getting this yet, it is still returning 2.4.1 as
the latest ? See below.

Is the rsync server for some reason not yet updated ?

cheers Chris

Titan ~ > sudo port -d selfupdate
DEBUG: Copying /Users/chris/Library/Preferences/com.apple.dt.Xcode.plist
to /opt/local/var/macports/home/Library/Preferences
DEBUG: MacPorts sources location:
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs
--->  Updating MacPorts base sources using rsync
DEBUG: system: /usr/bin/rsync -rtzvl --delete-after
rsync://rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/base.tar
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs

Willkommen auf dem RSYNC-server auf ftp.fau.de.
Nicht all unsere Mirror sind per rsync verfuegbar.

Welcome to the RSYNC daemon on ftp.fau.de.
Not all of our mirrors are available through rsync.

receiving file list ... done

sent 16 bytes  received 55 bytes  47.33 bytes/sec
total size is 85762560  speedup is 1207923.38
DEBUG: system: /usr/bin/rsync -rtzvl --delete-after
rsync://rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/base.tar.rmd160
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs

Willkommen auf dem RSYNC-server auf ftp.fau.de.
Nicht all unsere Mirror sind per rsync verfuegbar.

Welcome to the RSYNC daemon on ftp.fau.de.
Not all of our mirrors are available through rsync.

receiving file list ... done

sent 16 bytes  received 62 bytes  156.00 bytes/sec
total size is 512  speedup is 6.56
DEBUG: successful verification with key
/opt/local/share/macports/macports-pubkey.pem
DEBUG: system: /usr/bin/tar -C
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/tmp
-xf
/opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/macports/release/tarballs/base.tar
MacPorts base version 2.4.1 installed,
DEBUG: Rebuilding and reinstalling MacPorts if needed
MacPorts base version 2.4.1 downloaded.
--->  Updating the ports tree
Synchronizing local ports tree from
file:///Users/chris/Projects/MacPorts/ports
DEBUG: euid/egid changed to: 501/20, env: HOME=/Users/chris
SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/private/tmp/com.apple.launchd.zZhjsTAPCM/Listeners
DEBUG: /opt/local/bin/git pull --rebase --autostash
DEBUG: system -W /Users/chris/Projects/MacPorts/ports:
/opt/local/bin/git pull --rebase --autostash
Enter passphrase for key '/Users/chris/.ssh/id_rsa':
 From github.com:macports/macports-ports
    765660a0ff..51bfc80e5b  master     -> origin/master
First, rewinding head to replay your work on top of it...
Fast-forwarded master to 51bfc80e5b698ed45df29a9741e6b7bd85ec6527.
DEBUG: euid/egid restored to: 0/0, env restored
DEBUG: system: /opt/local/bin/portindex /Users/chris/Projects/MacPorts/ports
Creating port index in /Users/chris/Projects/MacPorts/ports
Adding port devel/qbs
Adding subport qbs-docs
Adding port lang/pypy
Adding subport pypy3
Adding port mail/getmail
Adding port sysutils/detach
Adding port sysutils/tmux
Adding subport tmux-devel
Adding port textproc/hunspell-dict-en_US

Total number of ports parsed:	9
Ports successfully parsed:	9
Ports failed:			0
Up-to-date ports skipped:	20110

--->  MacPorts base is already the latest version
DEBUG: Setting MacPorts sources ownership to root

The ports tree has been updated. To upgrade your installed ports, you
should run
   port upgrade outdated
Titan ~ >