MacPorts 2.4.2 has been released

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Sun Oct 8 15:12:19 UTC 2017

The MacPorts Project is pleased to announce the release of version
2.4.2. This is a bugfix release with small changes only. See the
ChangeLog [1] for the list of changes.

If you already have MacPorts installed, the preferred method for
updating is to run:

   sudo port selfupdate

For new installs, package installers are available for the most current
macOS 10.13 High Sierra and all older releases back to OS X 10.4 Tiger
at [2]. The source is also available as tarballs compressed with gzip or
bzip2, or from the git tag [3].

Detached PGP signatures for the disk images and package installers have
been made by Joshua Root, while the git tag and source tarballs have
been signed with my key. Both public keys are available on the
keyservers and our MacPorts wiki pages [4,5], the fingerprints being:

0x01FF673FB4AAE6CD: C403 7936 5723 6DCF 2E58  0C02 01FF 673F B4AA E6CD
0x670191C05C5C6749: 7500 E6A3 6FA5 83B4 071B  B540 6701 91C0 5C5C 6749

Rainer
(on behalf of the MacPorts Port Managers)

[1] https://github.com/macports/macports-base/blob/v2.4.2/ChangeLog
[2] https://www.macports.org/install.php
[3] https://github.com/macports/macports-base/releases/tag/v2.4.2
[4] https://trac.macports.org/wiki/jmr