Help with Buildbot Logic
mcalhoun at macports.org
Fri Oct 20 18:58:13 UTC 2017
I am trying to figure out whey llvm-5.0 and clang-5.0 are not located
on packages.macports.org for Mac OS X 10.6.
Below are the steps I have tried.
Can anyone help me understand where I am going wrong?
1) On my local virtual machine, llvm-5.0 and clang-5.0 build on Mac OS X 10.6
2) Neither llvm-5.0 nor clang-5.0 seem have been uploaded to
3) I tried for force a rebuild of llvm-5.0 with the intention of then
forcing a rebuild of clang-5.0.
4) The buildbot claims that llvm-5.0 has already been "built and uploaded"
even though it is not on packages.macports.org
5) The buildbot then tries to build lldb-5.0 and fails for a separate reason
Does  mean that the buildbot mistakenly think that llvm-5.0 is
already on packages.macports.org?
Does  mean that llvm-5.0 can not be built so long as lldb-5.0 fails to build?
More information about the macports-dev