review requests

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 03:41:24 UTC 2017

Hello, fellow MacPorts developers.

While I am waiting for my commit permissions to be considered, I would appreciate anyone with some spare time and enthusiasm to consider a few PRs for committal/commission:

Lout: a  port update requested by a devoted MacPorts user on Sierra that needed to be updated to work properly. Reviewed by Ryan some while ago. Looks good to go:

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/662>

Mplayer: a trivial fix to include some OpenGL headers on Tiger that keeps coming up every time MPlayer is bumped. Bullet-proof, I think:

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/670>

Chromaprint to PortGroup cxx11 1.1: a trivial update that fixes the build on older systems for this dependency for other ports.

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/681>

And if you are in the mood for something more fancy, two really great fixes that I'm quite proud of for webkit2-gtk and webkit2-gtk-devel that fix the build on 10.6 and up for these important ports. These have to potential to keep a modern browser in the fold for these systems for some time to come, and as webkit-gtk is nearly dead, seem quite timely:

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/686>

and

<https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/695>

All the best,