Switching cxx_stdlib for C++11 on legacy macOS

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 21:42:29 UTC 2017

On 2017-09-03, at 2:16 PM, db wrote:

> Wouldn't switching cxx_stdlib to and having the bots build binaries with libc++ actually benefit both developers and users?

DIscussed absolutely to death.

I use libc++ and would prefer we change to that. Everyone else is afraid of the pandemonium that would cause amongst users, and prefer we use the changes made by the cxx11 1.1 PortGroup instead.

I don't care either way. Everyone can run (almost) all the software, so either way, it's all good.

Ken