Macports Clang 3.9 compilation failures due to missing <atomic> include

Chris Jones jonesc at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 19:14:51 UTC 2017

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your useful comments. I am sure you are right and I can clean things up a bit. See as the portfile is now committed and working, I’ll put this on the todo list for when i next update the port due to a version update... Its great to have this available, with it I have been able to get back support for OSX10.7 upwards with it...

Cheers chris