Trac upgraded to 1.2

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Apr 1 07:35:28 UTC 2018

On Mar 31, 2018, at 18:10, Clemens Lang wrote:

> Our Trac installation at trac.macports.org was updated to the 1.2 series
> of Trac. Since this was a feature upgrade, new bugs may have sneaked in.
> If you see something that used to work before and no longer works now,
> please file a ticket with the trac component.
>
> See the Trac changelog at
>  https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracChangeLog#a1.2.2
> for a list of changes. We upgraded from the 1.0 series of Trac.

Thanks!

So far, I dislike the "cosmetic improvements for ticket changelog".

https://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/11835

I'm pretty sure I don't like the property changes floated to the right, and I don't like that the box they're in is yellow.

We already override the yellow color of the ticket description box, so maybe we could at least override the yellow color of the property change box too.