CI system for PR builds

db iamsudo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:31:26 UTC 2018

I'll try. GitLab let's you have external runners (https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/runners/README.html), while TravisCI offers a certain amount of pipeline minutes and only supports the currently supported macOS versions (AFAIK from what others posted not long ago on the subject). Now, since version 10.6 you can use an external repo hosted on GitHub (https://about.gitlab.com/2018/03/22/gitlab-10-6-released/#gitlab-cicd-for-external-repos). And once a build succeeds, I guess it's also deliverable, whereas I'm not sure it's now the case.