Using qt59 instead of qt5 (latest release)

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Wed Apr 4 13:54:00 UTC 2018

Hey Craig,

> I am considering a similar move for mythtv.28.

[…]

Thanks for that useful info. French has a saying which goes like this (more or less, it’s difficult to translate): “The best is oftentimes the good’s enemy”.
In any case, yeah, I suppose this will mean at least writing variants. What I am more weary of is py-qt5. I hope the latest version is backwards compatible with earlier releases of Qt5.

Probably going to do that later in the week.

Once again, thanks for chiming in.

Have a great day!
Vincent