Build Failure on ports-10.6_x86_64_legacy: libpsl, mosquitto

Andrew Moore slewsys at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 02:25:14 UTC 2018

> On Apr 4, 2018, at 12:18 PM, Mojca Miklavec <mojca at macports.org> wrote
> It also failed on 10.7 and 10.8.

That’s more a problem with my eyes :).

> I triggered new builds of mosquitto now that libpsl has been built on
> all systems.

Okay, so no buildbot notifications since then.  Not being familiar with buildbot, I’m curious if there’s an easy way to confirm a successful build?  If I go to, for instance, https://build.macports.org/console, the format looks promising, but the content is limited.  Google doesn’t seem to help either, e.g., searching `mosquitto site:build.macports.org’ produces no results, which begs another question:  would it be possible/worthwhile to make build.macports.org “search-engine optimized”?
-AM