Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 14:08:23 UTC 2018

Dear mentors,

I further improved my demo project based on feedback.

I am now able to parse the ports(stored in json locally) using the website
itself(by accessing  {url}/port/parser).
This will read the json file and fill the port table using django models.

also upon adding the ports to the table we get to see how many ports were
added .

Please go through the images attached in the link below in sequential order.
And do provide some feedback.What else should i do?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1brwBCNoz9STWakvLZ7h-JNrnKFAdvMTS

Thanks
Vishnu