[macports-ports] branch master updated: gnuradio*: rev-bump for updated Jack ABI.

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Apr 6 12:23:53 UTC 2018

If you use otool for the self-id on the resulting libraries you'll see that the old jack ("0.124.1_2") produced:
{{{
        /opt/local/lib/libjack.0.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 1.28.0)
}}}
while the new one ("1.9.12_0") shows:
{{{
        /opt/local/lib/libjack.0.dylib (compatibility version 0.0.0, current version 0.1.0)
}}}
So either the ABI has changed or the "new" jack's library version creation settings are incorrect. Either way, a rev-bump fixes the issue & makes "port rev-upgrade" happy too ;) I do think that the Jack API and ABI are actually upgrade-compatible beyond the internal versioning issue listed here. - MLD