CI system for PR builds

db iamsudo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 11:32:47 UTC 2018

On 8 Apr 2018, at 13:18, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> On Apr 8, 2018, at 06:12, db wrote:
>> That seems to waste at least buildtime and storage.
> What do you mean?
>> Many updates and revbumps could be almost automatically deployed (after a quick review).
> Isn't that we do now?

It seems to me that a PR builds in TravisCI, then is reviewed and eventually built by buildbot for distribution. If you would review a PR first, say for a minor version update, version and checksums changed, you could approve the change of couple of lines and trigger the build by buildbot and, if successful, upload the binary without further intervention. Is this now the case?