New guide section on Git and GitHub

Dave Horsfall dave at horsfall.org
Thu Apr 12 06:42:50 UTC 2018

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> p5-tkx has recently beed added to ports and that one supports native
> look and feel :)

Now you really have me interested - thanks!

I've just spent a few hours tracking down an obscure (and intermittent!)
bug in a script that controls a serial device only to find that it's a
firmware bug, and I don't think that there's a way around it once it gets
into that state without power-cycling the thing :-(

I'll fix the fundamntals before I get the flashy stuff working, of
course...