Releasing 2.4.4

Michael keybounce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 21:23:07 UTC 2018

I took a look at the change log, and saw there is a command, port diagnose

bash-3.2# port -v diagnose
Error: process_cmd failed: dsAttrTypeNative:shell: /bin/bash
launchctl: Couldn't stat("/System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.DirectoryServicesLocal.plist"): No such file or directory
nothing found to load
bash-3.2#

It seems to not work properly.

On 2018-04-21, at 8:27 AM, Rainer Müller <raimue at macports.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> as discussed in today's online meeting [1], there is nothing left to be
> fixed or backported to the release-2.4 branch for MacPorts 2.4.4.
>
> The ChangeLog shows the changes this release will contain:
> https://github.com/macports/macports-base/blob/release-2.4/ChangeLog
>
> See also the full details in the commit log and corresponding tickets:
>
> https://github.com/macports/macports-base/compare/v2.4.3...release-2.4
> https://trac.macports.org/milestone/MacPorts%202.4.4
>
> Josh,
> would you be ready to tag this release and create new pkg installers?
>
> Rainer
>
> [1]
> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Meetings/2018-04-21#PlansforMacPortsReleases1

---