[macports-ports] branch master updated: collectd: update to 5.8.0

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at macports.org
Mon Apr 23 22:48:24 UTC 2018

On Mon, 23 Apr 2018 23:58:23 +0200 Rainer Müller
<raimue at macports.org> wrote:
> It is a bit suspicious that you made no changes to files/dep-gen.sh
> in the port directory.
>
> The second half of the Portfile is fully generated by that shell
> script, as collectd has *a lot* of variants for each of its
> plugins. Updating that script is mostly manual work, based on the
> output of './configure --help'. I somehow doubt that this version
> of collectd does not have any new plugins or updated dependencies...

Apologies. I didn't see any instructions to that effect. Might I
suggest that we remove this from being openmaintainer given that
simple version bumps won't work well without inside knowledge?

I'll go in now and try to fix what I damaged.

(As for why I was playing with this, it's the only client of
protobuf-c...)

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		pmetzger at macports.org