Gsoc 18 Project | Collect build statistics

Vishnu vishnum1998 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:36:24 UTC 2018

I tried using these

   1.

   *mkdir -p /opt/mports*$ *cd /opt/mports*$ *git clone
https://github.com/macports/macports-base.git
<https://github.com/macports/macports-base.git>*$ *git checkout v2.4.3
 # skip this if you want to use the development version*

   2.

   Build and Install MacPorts

   MacPorts uses autoconf and makefiles for installation. These commands
   will build and install MacPorts to /opt/local. You can add --prefix to
   ./configure to relocate MacPorts to another directory if needed.

   $ *cd /opt/mports/macports-base*$ *./configure --enable-readline*$
*make*$ *sudo make install*$ *make distclean*

while trying to configure i am getting :    configure: error: mtree not
found.

How to proceed?

I think i need to install additional files.
Can someone help?