Agility

Joshua Root jmr at macports.org
Wed Apr 25 15:19:59 UTC 2018

On 2018-4-26 00:44 , Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> I tend to think it's a better way of working but it's up to the
> community as a whole to say if it's really the right way to do
> things. (If people really don't like it, I can hang back more.)

To be clear, I have no problem at all with you (or anyone else) merging
things if the maintainer has not said otherwise after 72 hours.

However, I do think merging before the maintainer has a chance to even
look at the PR isn't a great idea. And given time zone differences, that
can take up to 24 hours in practice.

- Josh