How do I check what is autobuilding successfully?

Perry E. Metzger pmetzger at macports.org
Wed Apr 25 19:26:14 UTC 2018

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 12:13:37 -0700 Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2018-04-25, at 11:58 AM, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
>
> > There's a port I suspect hasn't built in a long while. How can I
> > check on what is and isn't building on the buildbots?
>
> check packages.macports.org and see if it's there

So the package in question is "rethinkdb", which is on the list of
things that need (in theory) to get updated from protobuf-cpp to
protobuf3-cpp. It looks like our version is really ancient and can't
possibly build right now -- though if someone else can try building
it to confirm that I'm right and it won't build I'd appreciate it.

packages.macports.org doesn't seem to show the package there. Does
that mean it indeed hasn't built in a long time? Given that,
rather than update it, I'm going to suggest we remove it as it seems
beyond abandoned.

Perry
Perry E. Metzger		pmetzger at macports.org