Binary packages not rebuilding against updated libraries

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Thu Apr 26 02:24:43 UTC 2018

I'm not working on this problem. There are far too many other things that I already intend to be working on. My questions were just meant to prompt thought about whether MacPorts currently provides the information required to implement the feature. My belief is that it does not, but I am not spending a lot of time thinking about this problem so maybe I'm missing something.

If the importance of this issue exceeds the importance of all the other issues you care about, such that you want to work on it, feel free to do so.