Open Letter of Apology

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.me
Sat Apr 28 03:24:07 UTC 2018

I visually checked the commit SHAs and what you've done looks right:
it's a revert of a series of commits that appear to match the ones laid
out earlier.

For others: `git revert -n` allows the building of a series of commits
to be reverted in a single commit, versus 17 additional reverting
commits in this case.